Annual Consent Forms
This page provides parents and guardians the opportunity for to complete several annual agreements and consent forms online.
Parents and guardians can log in using student network credentials and the link below. The accompanying video offers step-by-step instructions for accessing and completing the forms.
We ask that all families complete these forms for the current school year as soon as possible, although the portal will still be accessible throughout the year.
Need your child's login credentials? Please contact the main office of their school!
The following forms are available through this portal:
- Computer and Network Acceptable Use Agreement
- 1:1 Chromebook Agreement
- Photo and Media Release Agreement
- Note that the district has transitioned to an opt-out protocol for this form. This means that parents and guardians must complete the form if they do not give permission for the district to photograph their child, or for their child to participate in media activities.
- FERPA Release of Directory Information Opt-Out
- New York State Digital Equity Survey
- Emergency Contact Information
When you log in to the portal, the displayed parent or guardian phone number and email address will be filled in. This information is pulled from our student information system.
If any of this information is inaccurate, please contact your child’s school to update your information. Address changes require supporting documentation and must be completed by contacting our Central Registration office. You can reach that office for more information at (518) 475-6125.